Thursday, October 31, 2013

SHOCKTOBER END OF THE MONTH FINALE: TRICK 'R TREAT


Always check your candy....


Let me start by apologizing for not posting last night (Day 30).  I was so exhausted and had such a severe migraine that I went straight to bed when I got home from work.

I would've recommended the 1988 cult classic: Night of the Demons.  Great old school scare fest!


But tonight children, it is All Hallows Eve, and I will bring you the film that I believe deserves top spot on this frightful night!

Trick 'R Treat is an anthology of horror and surprises!

This anthology is played out perfectly and is greatly varied.  In this movie you will find werewolves, vampires, serial killers, vengeful ghosts and a thing called "Sam" stalks and kills people who do not honor the traditions of Halloween.

Everyone meet Sam. Do not call him Sam I Am, he does not eat green eggs and ham.
There isn't much I can say without giving the plot for this movie away.  Let's just say Halloween turns out to be one bloody and crazy night for a bunch of people!

Five stories intertwine in this Halloween epic.

Creepy Factor:

4.932723548 out of 5 pumpkins

Trick 'R Treat has a great cast including:

Anna Paquin (star of the hit show True Blood)

Dylan Baker (who has appeared in numerous television shows and movies like Spider-Man 2 as Dr. Connors)

Brett Kelly (hilarious actor who starred in Bad Santa)

Brian Cox (heavy duty actor who starred in multiple big hits like Troy, X2 and both Red movies)

Leslie Bibb (Will Ferrell's onscreen wife in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby)

Now don't look for an award winning performance from this wily bunch, but what you will get is a great horror anthology with some great twists!



Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment