Monday, September 17, 2012

MY 7 NETFLIX INSTANT PICKS FOR EACH WEEK

Update your queue!
On the right hand side of your screen there (unless you're viewing this on a mobile device), you'll see a list of 7 movies I suggest you watch on Netflix Instant.

Let me tell you something: I love Netflix!!  I think they have a GREAT selection of old movies & shows for you to watch streaming.  With that said, I believe a great many people have been robbed of awesomeness by not seeing some of the classics before they were butchered and made into modern day travesties.  Also, I believe some may have just never had the pleasure of watching some really great gems because they either didn't come out in theaters here in the US, went straight to DVD, or people just didn't think they would be good movies.



Netflix vs Blockbuster is like Jaws vs Nemo
If you don't already have Netflix, go get it!  I like it a lot better than Blockbuster because of the classics you're offered.  Netflix is so accessible these days (I watch it on my phone a lot)...I noticed that there are times when it seems like there's NOTHING on TV, no money to go to the movies, no desire to fish through a pile of online pirated flicks to find the one bootleg copy that's watchable and nothing to really see on Netflix.

Choose wisely
 So kids, I remedy this epidemic with my own personal list of movies you should definitely check out!  Some are old, some are new(ish), some are foreign, some are domestic, some are comedy, some are horror...yadda yadda yadda.

Why 7 movies?  One for each day of the week of course!  I don't know about you, but movies are an escape for me.

One of my favorite one liners: that moment when you finish watching an awesome movie and you realize you have to return to your normal life.

My Netflix weapon of choice!


I'll be changing the list every Sunday and giving a very short review on each movie to whet your appetite, so make sure to update your queue! 



Have a Happy Ever After

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment