Tuesday, October 23, 2012

IRON MAN 3 TRAILER!!! (IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET)

The "other" Man of Steel is back!
Get your first look at the upcoming Iron Man movie!!


I really enjoyed the Iron Man movies so far despite some of the loopholes (if Mickey Rourke had Iron Man and War Machine on the ropes, why would he take off his mask to allow himself to be killed??), so I'm really looking forward to part 3.  I won't go into detail about the story in case you want to get the full experience yourself in theaters, but I WILL say that part 3 has taken a very serious turn and looks like Stark may have a truly credible threat on his hands. 

Check it out:



So what do you think?  Worthy to see in theaters?  Another Marvel hit?  Or is it another Daredevil or Elektra with all the special effects but no intrigue or substance? 

"I know our movies were bad, but at least they weren't '1994 Fantastic Four' bad"

I personally think it looks great and that it looks more realistic.

I'll see you when I see you

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment