Monday, September 3, 2012

WHY I DO WHAT I DO!

This blog in and of itself is a personal accomplishment that came about after one of the most special people in my life encouraged me to just stop procrastinating & do what I purpose to do NOW!  So this is a big "THANK YOU" to that special butterfly! Here's a message from the heart for them:

Aww...How cute!

I've always been a huge fan of film. It started from when I was a young child growing up in Harlem. My parents were pastors of a church who also had full time jobs & did not want me in the streets playing with all the troublemakers.

So I was home alone a lot.

A LOT.



In staying home with no video games or cell phones or computers to occupy my time, all I had was television & movies.

*By the way, I'll also be reviewing TV shows from time to time because there are some awesome ones out there past & present.*

I've come across many films from many eras crossing many genres, so the reviews will be diverse. I may give you horror one day, comedy the next...you never know.

I don't claim to be an expert on film, I'm not. I don't know about directors & so forth too much (other than the mainstream ones), so don't expect expert critiquing....these are all REVIEWS. My own personal opinions.

You may agree, you may not, either way I hope you enjoy.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment